Ruby Red face paints are quite simply, the best face paints on the market!
- Superior Coverage for the ARTIST
- Easy Clean-up for the Parent
- Vegan for the Animal Lover
- Paraben Free for your health
- Hypoallergenic for EVERYONE
Highly concentrated face and body paint. Water activated paint that can paint up to 10 full faces and 250 cheek art design.
It's a fantastic face and body brand. Ideal with Latex rubber too!
How to Use Water Activated Face Paints:
- To get started, dip your brush or sponge into a small cup of clean water. If you are using a sponge be careful, you only need a few drops! Sponges are great for covering large areas while your brush will help add detail.
- Before you apply the paint, use your wetted brush or sponge mix the paint to a nice creamy consistency. For first use, it may be necessary to add an additional drop or two of water to activate each paint.
- You are good to go once your brush/sponge is loaded with color. If you paint is not opaque or appears thin, you likely have not mixed the water into the paint enough. When used properly, it will cover any skin with bold color.
FDA approved, paraben free, Hypo allergenic, Made in USA and not China, VEGAN. Perfect for kids and absolutely safe even for babies
This product is also fragrance, gluten, nut and lanolin FREE!
Vegan paint that is as easy to remove as it is to apply, just add a few drops of water to brush or sponge and apply to the skin.
Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the stock availability.
See more information in our FAQ's at www.rubyredpaint.com/about.htm
About Ruby Red
Our products are Hypoallergenic, FDA compliant as a cosmetic good and have a Child Toy Safety rating. We have testing documentation to ease your mind. Cruise lines only allow our products as they wish to be assured there are no reactions on their ships. If you are a mom with children with sensitive skin, Ruby Red is the product for you. More at www.rubyredpaint.com/safety.htm
Ruby Red is Vegan! We do not have lanolin or any other animal products or by-products in our formulations. Our products are not tested on animals. You will find lanolin in many brands which can increase the risk of an allergy reaction.
Our products are paraben free! You will find parabens (methyl, propyl & butyl) in other face paint brands. Parabens have been linked to health issues in women (Google it). Our products are free from gluten, nuts, fragrance, latex and other ingredients that might pose a risk for an allergic reaction. We offer you the BEST in safety!
Ruby Red is easy-on, easy-off. The products are water activated and are applied by mixing a few drops of water and applying to the skin. Ruby Red products dry in under a minute and can be worn all day. They are not greasy. They do not fade, peal or flake off. At the end of the day you can remove the face paints with a drop of baby shampoo, a wash cloth and water. Other brands can stain.