One of the most commonly used mineral clays for skincare and personal care, Organic French Green Clay is also known as Sea Clay or Illite Clay.
This greenish grey clay is an effective clay for skincare and detox. It is popular in face masks and soap bases due to its skin healing and deep cleansing properties. Also used in acne treatment and blemish control.
Organic French Green Clay Material Safety Data Sheet
FACTS ON OUR ORGANIC FRENCH GREEN CLAY
- Country of Origin: France
- Ingredient: 100% natural illite clay
- Colour: Earthy Green (derived from decomposed plant material which is the essence of life on earth)
- Texture: Fine Powder
- Odour: Earthy
- pH: Neutral
- Density: 0.85g/cm3
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Organic French Green Clay
- a natural exfoliant that gently removes dead skin cells
- blemish control and acne treatment
- detoxes and deep cleanses skin
- improves skin texture and appearance
- soothes cuts and scrapes, minor burns, insect bites, and sore muscles
- gently remove excess oil from skin and scalp without stripping the natural and necessary oils
- help stimulate hair growth and improve scalp health
Sieve Organic French Green Clay to remove larger particles. Then mix with some glycerin before adding it to your melted soap base. This helps disperse the clay to create a unified color. Soaps added with this clay will have a natural earthy green colour rich in cleansing properties and minerals.
Facial Mask - Mix 2 teaspoons of French Green Clay, 1 tablespoon of pure honey and 1 drop of essential oil until the consistency is smooth and spreadable. Apply to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Best used with a preservative is storing wet French Green Clay in jars or use immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.